- Imagine that you have recently moved to a new country and there you are a minority. Write a leaflet for other people of minority groups that would help ease their transition. Include:
- What to expect
- What are the differences
- What are the opportunities
From One Minority to Another
How to protect the rights of minorities?
This leaflet is a source of guidance for minorities to ease their transition.
Firstly, minorities should expect:
- Racial discrimination.
- People belonging to diverse cultures.
- A feeling of being isolated or alienated.
- Disagreements and misconceptions based on differences.
- Different lifestyles and routines.
Furthermore, the differences are:
- A slight or huge difference in the accent and/or language.
- Religious, cultural and social sacraments may differ.
- Food, beverages and cuisines are different in every country.
- You may experience unusual customs and rituals.
- There will be a difference in the way people think, their opinions and choices.
Along with this, there are many opportunities:
- Better educational institutes (schools, colleges and universities)
- A source of better and certain wages with job opportunities.
- Discovering new places and learning about the country’s history.
- A productive way of learning new languages and accents.
- Noticeable improvements in the field of tourism.
- A new country will be a great source of employment.
- Better health care facilities and services.
- An opportunity to explore different lifestyles and experience the pros and cons of living in a new country as a minority.
Moving on, after a survey, it is shown that many minorities encourage living in new countries. This would help in improving communication and expressing skills as this experience is one in a lifetime. A healthy environment will be established and most importantly, the rights of minorities will also be protected.
This further leads to:
- A peaceful and prosperous and society.
- Foreign exchange
- Improves worldly and international relations and affairs.
- Freedom of speech and a healthy environment.
- Developing language skills and building a personality.
For further details,
Contact: 0322 5924873